Family 2013

Family 2013

Snow!

Snow!

Friday, April 3, 2009


Well, my first week back at work was a tough one! Getting TWO boys ready in the mornings is hard to do! TWO bags, TWO blankets, bottles for Grayson, extra clothes for Carter- the lists are endless! Ms. Sarah takes really good care of Grayson each day. We have a notebook to document feedings, naps, and accomplishments during the day. She even sends pictures of him to my email. I feel blessed to have her.
Carter has moved up into the 3 year old room at school. His teacher says he is adjusting well and learning new things. I am really proud of him!

2 comments:

  1. Before you know it summer will be here! I don't know how you do it all- I struggle getting places on time (like at 10AM-ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to give me some advice next year... I've been really spoiled with Ms. Amy- James takes them over to her house in the mornings, and it doesn't matter if they go in their jammies or whatever. Next year, it will be something to see my trying to get Hannah up and ready for preschool, plus Caleb! I'm glad you have such a good childcare situation... that makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete