Family 2013

Family 2013

Snow!

Snow!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

4 Month Wellness Check

Grayson had his 4 month check-up today. He weighs almost 17 pounds and is 25 1/2 inches tall. Dr. Payton says he is healthy. Grayson did well when the nurse arrived to give him his shots. I am so thankful that Roy was able to go to the appointment with me. He held Grayson while he was given the shots and Carter and I waited out in the hall. When we heard Grayson cry, we went back in the room to check on him. I began to cry right away, but Grayson was fine. Grayson has done well since we have gotten home. He has had pain meds and also teething gel. He doesn't have a tooth yet, but he is acting like one is on the way! Grayson is a blessing to us and has completed our family!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys!! I can't believe I found your blog. I am so excited to see pictures of your babies!! Grayson is such a little doll. I hope to see you guys real soon!! I will add you to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete