Family 2013

Family 2013

Snow!

Snow!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Pumpkin Patch with Carter!

 Carter getting ready to listen to the speaker tell him all about pumpkins!

 We went through the cornstalk maze a little differently than most;  we went in through the entrance and exited through the entrance!  Nope, I was not leading!!!
 Carter LOVED playing in the hay!
 Carter and his buddy, Easton!
 Better late than never to get a picture of Carter and his teacher, Ms. Kelly!  Such a precious lady!
 Racing through the hay tunnels was a blast!
 Carter learned how to play tug of war.  He really dug his heals in!
 Pumpkin Roll was fun to watch!  Took real concentration!
 Exhausted!
 Lunch anyone?
 Mommy's personal day was well spent.  Quality time with my Bug!

 One of my favorites!

Picking his own pumpkin right out of the patch was really fun for him!  So many to choose from!
 I had a great day with Carter! I love this boy more than I ever imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment